[NTLK] OT AS ALL GET OUT: Anybody wanna hire me? Also - a New Newt Conve rt!

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 10:54:25 EDT

Hey everyone!

I'll be voluntarily vacating my position here at Chipzilla next week (the
voluntary severance package was just waaaaay too delectable to pass up...)
and so I just wanted to announce my availability. If anybody needs a way
experienced helpdesk/Windows tech support guy, I'm your man.

Thanks!

Also, just to include some Newton stuff on a post to a Newton mailing list
(heaven forefend), just this week I've managed to get two new Newtoneers for
the community here where I work...this gal and her partner were looking to
buy a new fancy PDA, but after I demoed (is that a word?) my little Green
friend, she made a beeline for eBay and picked up the real deal.

Everybody have a good one...

Chris Lee
2nd Level Support
OS TAC Everest

Behold Nyarlathotep as the Soul of Daoloth lifting the Veil. It shuts out
the Above and leaves the Below to be seen as the Great Illusion. Hold fast
to the Illusion lest you SEE.

- The Chthonic Book of Dyzan