Re: [NTLK] OT: Newton HWR on Palm...MyScript

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 10:35:00 EDT

> Just saw a "nice" software for Palm Devices that gives - at least a tiny
little
> bit - of a newton HWR feeling on a Palm (if one has to use one...):
Thought
> might be of interest for newton users:
>
> http://www.visionobjects.com/gb/faq/default.asp
I've installed it today and will use the remaining 10 trial days to check it
out thoroughly. The first impression to me was, that it really allowed me to
write faster but not as fast as with my Newton, not in cursive as with the
Newton and not as accurate. But it is an improvement over Graffitti. A pity
is that with MyScript switched on the standard Palm silk screen input field
is not active anymore and the application consumes about half of the tiny
palm screen. So: "Nada como el Newton."

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG