Re: [NTLK] Implant-2000

From: Matthew Robinson (matthew_at_crescent.org.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 09:52:14 EDT

I have the implant fitted and find it well worth it. The Newton feels snappier
and more resposive, especially with large programs.

I can heartily recommend the service from Pix Solution, Oliver there has been
most helpful in fitting my implant and even doing some repairs for me!

Kind regards

Matthew