[NTLK] Make Dates backdrop on 2100?

From: Steve Tedder (stedder_at_cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 18:44:48 EDT

Yep, that's it! I actually tried that before, but not very
persistently. You have to start dragging pretty fast after the tap or
you get the broad selection line instead. Thanks to Jon, now I can turn
on the Newton and see my agenda immediately. And I put the Notes icon
in the button bar so that I still have rapid access to it. Thanks
again...Steve