Re: [NTLK] Convert Contacts to vCards?

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 17:17:12 EDT

On Tuesday, August 27, 2002, at 07:48 AM, Jeremy Bond Shepherd wrote:

> You can e-mail them to yourself. SimpleMail will decode them and allow
> you to put them away, as a Names card.

That's very cool. Does it have to be one at a time though?

I actually tried to do that last night with a batch of vCards in a
single file (exported from Mac OS 10.2's Address Book) and SimpleMail
choked on the attachment. (Unfortunately, I forget the actual error
message.)

I'll try it later with just a single vCard...

Steven