Re: [NTLK] Specialized Time Tracking utility

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 12:21:18 EDT

where can I find PMS by Burroak software? tried google and found their site
tried downloading but get nothing?? it just goes to their current site.
Hope someone can help. I'm on the digest mode so reply should be coming this
afternoon.

japecan_at_aol.com
Glenn Roe wrote...

We have used PMS (Personal Minutes Supervisor) in my business for four
years now. It was released open source to the Newton community by
BurrOak software. It does everything you want and more. It's intuative
and easy to operate. I would highly recommend it.