[NTLK] Screen light

From: Oliver Leaman (oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 08:16:41 EDT

My eMate light has finally packed up, and I was thinking of not replacing it
because I was always unhappy with it, but getting instead a laptop light to
position over the screen. Do you have any suggestions as to what would work
well with an eMate/Newton?

If I do try to replace the light, where do I go for information about how to
do this? I have tried the FAQ but could not find it. I just get the whining
noise now, but no light.

Any and all advice gratefully received,

Oliver