[NTLK] FS: Newton 2100 + Accessories + Wireless Gear

From: Christopher Frazier (cfrazier_at_webplantation.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 03:19:12 EDT

I've finally settled down on one of my Newtons and am selling the one I
don't use so much now. I think I've got all of the accessories here,
check my photo for completeness. The main thing that I think is a cool
selling point is that I'm including my 802.11b wireless card and a
registered copy of Hiroshi's excellent driver. It's all setup and ready
to go, if you've already for an Access Point you're using. Anyhow -
just thought I'd give you all a heads up. I'm hoping for $250+ or so
for the package. Not a bad deal, I think.

Anyhow - here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1376544248

Chris