Re: [NTLK] Can I add alarm sounds?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 15:12:48 EDT

On 26/08/02 13:31, "Tom W" <thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Can I add my own alarm sounds to my Newton 2100? How do I do this?

You can but the sound resource has to be put into a package. I'm not sure if
there are tools that will let you do this easily, or if you need to rely on
the Newton Toolkit (AKA NTK)...

-Laurent.

finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or
experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the
software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor
users get is the finger.