[NTLK] NCU ON WINDOWS XP

From: Siegelrj_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 18:18:08 EDT

Hi everyone--
My computer runs Windows XP and I can't get my Newton Connection Utility to
backup to my desktop because the PC keeps cutting it off. I tried to slow
the processor down to Win 95 via the compatibility wizard with no success. I
am able to install packages but that's all I'm able to do.

I would really like to back up my Newton to my computer if at all possible
without wreaking havoc on either my computer or my iPAQ backup.

Any ideas or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rene Siegel