Re: [NTLK] Convert Contacts to vCards?

From: John Nonnemacher (nonjo_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 02:11:58 EDT

I've been able to work a kludge, although I haven't tried the perl
script yet. I open my Claris files in Palm Desktop (File>Open) on OS X,
and then drag the vCards to my iPod (that's the only reason I had to
pursue this line of action). Specifically, I open the Claris Organizer
files remotely, mounting the OS 9 volume thru AppleTalk, and then
opening the backups in Palm Desktop. I can then drag contacts out of
Palm to the desktop (or to the "contacts" folder of my iPod, as is my
case).

Note that I haven't tried running Palm in Jaguar yet. I guess it
works...

alex