Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA Ethernet card MAC address

From: Matt Tracey (mtracey_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 23:05:32 EDT

Okay. Thanks for the reply. Let's hope my card has that too...

I have a 3Com model 3CXE589DT (the one with the XJack) The only thing I
can find resembling a MAC address on the card is a barcode printed onto
the metal on the back. It doesn't look like any MAC address I've ever
seen: 108E15G85UU0

I'll try it out though and report back :-)

Cross your fingers,
Matt