Re: [NTLK] WTB: Newton MP2100

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 17:16:58 EDT

Hi Pragnesh,

I got one from ebay recently. The seller was DelValDiscount. It came with
not doors (no screen door or the one over the serial port), it had no AC
adapter, no cards (blank or otherwise) and the battery pack was dead. The
included stylus was one of the plastic emate ones that Small Dog was
selling for $1 a box of 24. However, it did include a leather case. The
case is close fitting with a flap over the screen. The screen part had
nothing over it so you could use the Messagepad in this case. There's an
elastic strap on the back that I think is supposed to help hold it while
working on it. There's also metal D-rings on the back so that you can clip
on a strap to help carry it around. I have no connection with
DelValDiscount other than I was pleased with the purchase.

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net