Re: [NTLK] Sprint PCS Connection?

From: Dave Christensen (dc623_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 15:50:25 EDT

Dongle to a Handspring DIN-DB9 adapter to my StarTac Data
Cable (DB9 to Proprietary connector).

I created a regular dial-up connection to dial the #777 for
Verizon or my ISP's phone number. This only works in
digital areas, analog areas I broke out my MHZ 33.6 PCMCIA
card and the proprietary card to phone cable. I managed a
2.4kbps (2400) connection on analog, digitally my phone said
I was getting 14.4k connections.