Re: [NTLK] Avaya Wireless Card/Thanks!

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_golden.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 13:25:14 EDT

I sometimes have the same problems with my SMC wireless card. It takes a moment for my Airport to dial-up and connect to my ISP. My Newt 'times-out' and gives the same error. If I retry, It works fine. This assumes that your settings are correct...

Another small problem that sometimes occurs is that I can't get an I.P. address from my Airport. I *Think* that the card prefs may be corrupted, because all I have to do is eject the card, re-insert it, then change something on the card setup like chanel or power management, close the slip and I'm back on line again.
Hope this helps!
Dave