Re: [NTLK] Missing Routing Slips, was Wierd Problems

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 12:57:37 EDT

True, I was just refering to the NIE> - I could not
surf without that. Anyway, here is the update:

I reset the Newton with all cards pulled, and my Mail
routing slip returned. (Hurrah!) But, I could no
longer open the Note pad and I still did not have a
Freeze option in the Extra's routing menu.

I had restored everything but the "System Info onto my
card before I reset, so I restored to the backup and
now I have both a working Notes app and a Mail routing
option. I'm going to remove Freeze Utilities and
reinsatll now, and see if it helps. Thanks for all the
advice!

Matthew
--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>

=====