[NTLK] Help - German NotePhone in America

From: Ronald Uphoff (rauphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 12:45:59 EDT

I have a German NotePhone I won on eBay (thanks again Ralf). I have a
converter for the AC so I can plug it into the wall socket. The Newton
powers-up when I press the "Newton" button on the phone panel. But I get no
dial tone from the phone. I an using a standard (American) phone cord. Do I
need an adapter for the for the phone cord as well? Is there anyone who has
or is using a German phone or NotePhone in the U.S. who can advise me?

Thanks
Ron Uphoff