Re: [NTLK] Dasher

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 12:04:07 EDT

I downloaded the Linux version and gave it a whirl. Pretty damn cool. I saw
something similar in idea to this at the University of Maryland when I was
with IBM. We were working on a project for a video on demand system, and
investigating the interface. The researchers at UMD demonstrated an
interface to find movies that also used the point/zoom/probability theme to
get where you wanted to go.

It will be interesting to see what applications take hold of this kind of
interface. Thanks for the pointer!

- Dave