[NTLK] The Hague Meeting. Was: loosing me

From: Ron Schemen (newton_at_schemen.net)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 09:46:01 EDT

Fellow Newton users in The Low Countries,

Well, Saterday I have already planned a birthday party at my house, so I
am not able to offer my BBQ and Airport basestation services on that day
in The Hague. Sascha and I would like to host the meeting.

Barb, we have to celebrate the fact your MP and phone are working, but you
said that you will be gone starting sept 7, correct me if I'm wrong.

Possible dates are 25th Aug (carved in stone), or 1 sept if nothing pops up.
Other dates in Sept are also possible.

Ron