Re: [NTLK] Help: Not able to Sync Newton/Mac

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 12:15:18 EDT

on 8/20/02 12:10 PM, Jos=E9 Luis Moro at joseluismoro_at_mac.com wrote:

> I experience exactly the same problem with a similar configuration (Clari=
> Organizer 2.0 and Palm Desktop 4.0).
>=20
> I couldn't find a solution, so I would appreciate some help too.

These two versions of apps don't work with NCU. Only 3.0 of Now Contact (or
3.5--I forget) will work via NCU, and only versions of Palm Desktop before =
4
will sync via NCU. You both need to "backgrade" to get compatibility. :-(
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
"[The] law established by the Creator, which has existed from the beginning=
,
extends over the whole globe, is everywhere and at all times binding upon
mankind. . . . and is paramount to all human control." --Rufus King, signer
of the Constitution