[NTLK] 2100 card release pushbutton query

From: Steve Tedder (stedder_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 12:18:47 EDT

As I mentioned in a previous note, I recently got a 2100 on eBay in good
shape. (There's always a but.) But, the buttons you push to eject the
cards are missing. It is still possible to grub the cards out with your
fingernails, but obviously I'd like to replace them. Is there any better
approach than buying a non-working 2x00, getting the buttons out of it
and installing them in mine? Any pitfalls to watch out for? Anybody who
wants to sell me a set of the buttons?

--
Steve Tedder
Movies are your best entertainment!