[NTLK] Itunes 2/OS9 not available anymore?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 01:26:57 EDT

Has iTunes 2 for MacOS 9 disappeared completely from Apple.com, or is it
hiding somewhere on the FTP site? I've got my own copy, but just
wondering because Eric Schneck iTunes plugin isn't yet OSX native. And
I don't think Apple would turn a blind eye (these days, when does Apple
Legal EVER turn a blind eye) to a site hosting a program that's less
than a year old, like Newton Cage does, even if they did give it away.

Jim