[NTLK] 1904 bug in InBox?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 03:58:29 EDT

Hi,

  A couple of times now, I get a problem where a few (1-4) identical
items show up in my InBox with a date of 1904. They seem to be other
messages that are in the InBox, and I can delete them, but they
sometimes come back so I have to delete them a couple of times to get
rid of them. It seems to happen when the InBox gets especially big.
Has anybody else experienced this, or can shed light on why it happens?
I seem to recall something on the list a few years ago about this, but
not much shows up in the searchable archives (BTW, how far back are the
archives integrated into the search engine?) The only post
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=101091342432453&w=2) was
by Mcello back in January. I'm also using Eudora Pro stationary but I'm
using an unupgraded 2000.

Thanks,
Jim