Re: [NTLK] Eat Up Martha

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 09:03:26 EDT

Amazon's got it.

Here's the item:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005U2GF

Here's the picture with the Newton like pad:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005U2GF.01.PT01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bill/year|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/ :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you \/|\/
  /|\ :their failures, we |don't email them, or put them on a web \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_@_sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------