Re: [NTLK] Anybody looked on Ebay lately?

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 01:14:23 EDT

I have checked the newts lately on ebay. most of them are missing alot of
stuff such as the batteries, power adapter, flip lid, back lid clips. etc
etc etc. I guess if you had a newton and wanted to get a spare just for the
board and screen some of them would be fine. I have noticed some that
described nice screens. It seems to me that the ones going over 150 are the
ones that are in better shape. I have been mostly browsing for misc newt
stuff. I won a newton hat the other day and a bag. now I just need to pay
for them...
Jeff