Re: [NTLK] "heap save" question...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 17:15:32 EDT

I think you can safely delete it. It doesn't seem to be very convenient to
reboot your Newton in order to get rid of it, plus it doesn't seem to
completely replace the current backdrop app, which means that your Newton is
still using the memory allocated to the backdrop app, which, BTW, is one of
the reason why you want to run a backdrop, usually: save some KB of precious
heap...

-Laurent.

card walloper n.: An EDP programmer who grinds out batch programs that do
stupid things like print people's paychecks. Compare code grinder. See also
punched card, eighty-column mind.