Re: [NTLK] ebay vs list

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 20:43:37 EDT

Salutations,

  Two replies and you are already cursing?

  And how exactly are you 'cutting me some slack'? My reply to you would be
the same as as my reply to the list.

  And yes, I believe 'political correctness' is one of the worse plagues to
affect people in the past few decades. And yes I think political
correctness is worse than an single insult. Or even many insults. No
matter how they are worded. And if I may be so bold, if someone thinks
otherwise they are wrong. Political correctness, a.k.a. the 'thought
police' is merrily pushing this country straight to hell.

  As for my character or maturity, I think both are just fine. I keep in
that corner right over there <I'm pointing now> and I bring them out when
needed.

  So a few words of advice to you:

1) I really don't care what you think.
2) I really don't care if you are offended or not.
3) The guy was acting like a retard. Perhaps I should of said 'acting like
a retard' rather than calling him a retard. Oh well.
4) Look up the word 'vulgar'. I am not sure you know what it means. It
does not mean how you are applying it.
5) Stop replying incorrectly. Please reply at the top of the message so
people don't have to continually scroll to the bottom to read your reply.
I'm already finding your comments lacking in originality and the cursing is
not helping. I am starting to lose interest.

  As for my reply, I thought it rather clever. A bit pointed and designed
solely to infuriate you, but still clever.

  Oh wait, you posted my response to the list. Oh, you wound me. Oh well,
I suppose I must post this to the list as well. The list isn't really the
place for such things, but oh well.

  But don't worry. Perhaps we can appoint you as the 'Final Judger of All
Things'. You can then decide what is right and wrong and how exactly
everyone should deal with it. Because EVERYONE should respond the way you
think and EVERYONE should agree with you. And well, if we don't then we
will accept your judgment, your decree of action, and your condemnation.
Oh wait, He already exists. Looks like you are out of a job. But you did
have the requirements of the 'holier than thou attitude' and the 'my point
of view is correct one'.

  What are you? Some kind of .... Ah, forget it.

Cheers,
David