Re: [NTLK] MP charger question

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 03:23:22 EDT

I have not opened the Power supply yet, but it is a switch mode type and
this is not easy to repair without having the electrical scheme which we do
not have.
There might be a fuse inside, which is broken, or, as you mentined, the
cable is bad.
Are you sure that the problem is the power supply and not the Newt?
You should be able to measure a voltage of 7.5 Volts at the plug to the
Newt.

Johannes