[NTLK] flash card question

From: Ginger Garnitz (ginger_at_proeventmusic.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 16:59:31 EDT

I know this may have been covered before but I need a little input re: flashcards.

We just received the newton 2100 we bought on ebay. As a part of the package it included a
JNseries PCMCIA Type 1 Flash card. But when I put the card in either slot the newton tells me
there is no card. Our old Motorola 14.4 pcmcia modem shows up fine,
Is there a problem with the card. How can I tell. Is there some special formating I need to do?

The newton looks great - screen in good condition/ no scratches, original stylus/ working
rechargable battery and very fast compared to our 130 and 120.

We'll be looking for all the accessories and documentation, so any assistance will be gratly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ginger