Re: [NTLK] OOOooooohh e-Bay, I am scared now: was Re: HUGE Newton Vintage software sale!

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 18:35:03 EDT

Imagine you are a dog lover and have had a beloved dog for several years.=
 This dog is loving, loyal, affectionate, playful, intelligent, and=
 everything you could ever hope for in a companion.

Then your newborn son or daughter comes along. And to your horror, your=
 offspring is deathly allergic to dogs. You must get rid of the dog.

You can heartlessly give your dog to the pound to be put down. I will find=
 my dog a loving home where it will be treated as it deserves to be and=
 live a long and happy life.

'Nuff said.

Michael Mays