[NTLK] GUI was:I'm...

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 04:56:58 EDT

> When can I pay my 50$ and get to share all of my 32MB compact flash card
with
> my S5?
> (no discussion plse. A simple date or soon/later/... will do)
> Keep it up Paul!
Same here! Need a date and a fast and reliable version.

> Some programmers designed GUI.s that blew my logic to bits.
> Is there a 'GUI logic' that all programmers follow/adhere to?
About 6 years ago I got permission to buy the complete Apple Macintosh
developers handbook as CD. It contains dozens of manuals on different topics
of the MacOS and programming at all and has one book with GUI guidelines.
Well written, good examples and more fascinating then several other manuals
I'd to read so far.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG