Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 battery pack

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 03:07:27 EDT

The LiIon I have seen so far have typically 3.6V per cell.
So switching two in series you will get 7.2V, which is perfect.
No regulator needed.
The problem in charging them is that they have a charging profile, which is
completely different from that of conventional NiMH and NiCd type batteries.

Johannes