[NTLK] SONUG MEETING - *THIS THURSDAY*, August 8 @ 5pm-??pm

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 14:02:26 EDT

(Sorry about the late notice and switching about of this announcement, but
here it is, finally.)

The Southern Ontario Newton Users' Group next meeting will be:

WHEN: THURSDAY (NOT Friday!), August 8, 2002 starting at *5pm*.
UNTIL: Everyone leaves? The location closes at 8pm.

WHERE: Ooh-La-La cafe, in the CBC Broadcast Centre, 250 Front St. W, east
side (Front St. between John and Simcoe). Map available here:
http://www.toronto.com/map?mode=3Dgeo&id=3D589130&lat=3D436442&lon=3D-793879
We will be out on the patio if it's nice.
More details on how to get there will be on the website later tonight:
http://nug.newtontalk.net/~sonug/ If it's not there, keep checking.
Ooh-La-La has a pretty wide selection of food and drink available (from what
I can see).

WHAT: Robert Benschop from the Netherlands will be coming to meet us! Robert
has been an active member of the community for a number of years, so come out
to meet him! There will probably also be the usual level of chat, hardware
disassembly and the like. We may even walk over to the CN Tower to take a
photo or two for the Newtons Around the World page.

WHO: Any and all who can attend are welcome.

MORE INFO: Check http://nug.newtontalk.net/~sonug/ later today for this and
more information.

-- Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)