[NTLK] eMate internal memory upgrades? (impossible or expensive?)

From: Tim (eft37_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 15:01:03 EDT

Hi-
I've got an eMate that needs the internal memory upgrade. My fiance` decided
she wants to type her novel on it, so I figure we'll need more space, but I've
already crammed the pcmcia with a etherlink3 card (thx list for info on
installing!).
So, where to buy this upgrade card, what's the average price? If it's
expensive, anyone want to trade me one (along with something else) for a
PB540C ?
-Tim