Re: [NTLK] Apple PDA...anybody following this?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 02:19:05 EDT

My view on these things now is: I would love it, but I am getting
pessimistic. I could definitely see an Apple tablet computer. And I am
almost sure they will expand the kinds of data the iPod can "play"
(possibly adding movies, photos, slideshows, etc.) But a true Apple
PDA... it could happen, but I am starting to think that if they were
going to do this, they would have by now.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj