Re: [NTLK] attention deficit

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 15:45:39 EDT

Hmmm, who are you calling "normal"?
I had a friend who was colorblind. (he saw red/orange
as green and greens as red/orange) This was a problem
because he could never tell when his cell phone
battery was charged! Charging was orange and charged
was green. I made the suggestion that he just "think
different" Green is charging and orange is charged!
That got me to thinking, color is subjective, so what
really IS normal?
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- MuHammed Lonon <mjl3781_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wait a minute do all of us have mental
> "defects"???!!!
> Is anyone on list "normal"

<snip>

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting