Re: [NTLK] Graphic Convertor

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:17:19 EDT

from yesterday's CrazyAppleRumors.com:

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Wednesday Feature: Crazy Apple Help Desk

Every Wednesday, the staff at Crazy Apple Rumors Site answers common
help questions based on our vast experience with Apple products and our
fervent belief that we know more than you do.
Today: Overclocking!
Q: I have a eMate 300 that I have completely tricked out. I have a 64 MB
PCMCIA card and I've overclocked the processor from 25 Mhz to 29 Mhz!.
Trust me when I say this baby screams! The refresh on scrolling through
a document is almost real-time! Surfing the web is... well, it's still
really lousy, but it's much faster than it was! I've looked at some
Japanese sites that show you how to make special plastics and...