Re: [NTLK] MULTIPLE BIRTHDAYS

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 19:09:47 EDT

It depends. If it is someone important that I will need name cards for
eventually, like my brothers kids, I set up separate name cards for them.
Otherwise, if it is less important, like the birthday of the wife of a
friend, I just set it up as a recurring event. Ditto for other anniversaries
that don't have a slot in the Names application.

Eric

on 4/30/02 4:58 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net