[NTLK] LAnug lives!

From: martina wilson (irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 11:00:31 EDT

for those in the LA area who have been going through newton withdrawls
my apologies. drama with my new quicksilver G4 933 has distracted my
energies and attention. it's like having a child in intensive care....
at least for me(ie. i freaked!).
i've been brought back to my senses and my piorities realigned.

thus...

it's my pleasure to announce the next LAnug newton meeting will be this
sat night at 7pm. we will meet at the apple store in the glendale
galleria. food and beaming will continue after store hours at a
restaurant near by.

please join us!
we would love for all the green people to reunite and celegrate all that
is newton.

sincerely ,
martina
vice pres. LAnug