[NTLK] Solutions & Demos

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 16:03:25 EDT

I'm at work. A co-worker just handed me a CD called Newton "Solutions &
Demos" from 1996 and a pamphlet that says on the cover "What Can You Do
With Newton 2.0?" He was going through some old computer stuff on a
forgotten shelf and since I'm the only guy with a Newton on his desk...
:) The photos inside the pamphlet are of a 120 (or 130) and a funky
looking Newton with what appears to be an antenna (folder down) along
the top. Anyone know what that is? Actually, I'm sure many of you know
what it is. Can someone please tell me?