Re: [NTLK] -48402 Was Because of Wavelan Alpha 3 Driver - Weird...

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 13:50:36 EDT

The WaveLAN setup option doesn't automatically appear in Show=All. But if
you tap on Add then you see it is there as an option. However, adding any
data in that field seems to be the cause of the error. And if there's
something in the field, then it tries to display it in Show=All and that
seems to be when the error manifests.

-Stephanie

http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/