Re: [NTLK] Re[2]: aye, take that wee spider OOOT! was, Re: Toshi ba does newton-size

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 06:10:38 EDT

In a message dated 29/4/02 9:17:30 am, bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com writes:

<< Perhaps the problem is that the outside world see Britain = England? If
that's the case then I can totally understand not wanting to be called
British if you are Welsh or Scottish. I just think of us (British) as one
country really. We're stuck on an Island, not connected to anyone else, part
of Europe and yet not really part of it. We need to stick together people!
Let's make Britain Great again!

Where do the Irish fit in to this scenario?

Mike