[NTLK] FS: Other Misc Mac items

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 01:47:58 EDT

I have some other items that may be of use to somebody:

2- LCIIs (1 works with 80 mb drive, with 4 mbs of ram, I think. The other
has no drive, but works.)
3 Ethernet PDS cards for LCII or similar PDS slot compatible Macs. One of
them is in the LCII above and definately works...the other two I don't know.
Apple Extended Keyboard II in good condition w/adb cord.
ADB mouse
ADB 28k modem/14k fax. SupraExpress.
2 SCSI 25 to 50 cables.
486 DOS compatibility board for a Quadra/Centris, etc.
StyleWriter I: Basically for parts. It works, but the wire for paper support
is missing, and the powersupply has to stay plugged in.
StyleWriter Cartridges and refils: 1 red cartrdige, 1 green, and 2 blue,
unused refils. 6 empty (previously black...flush with alcohol to use the
blue).

Thanks for the offers. Looks like PCBman is going to get the Newton goodies
so he cna keep the good projects going! :)
Drew Loker, Regional Vice-President
Personal Financial Analyst
4347 Phelan Blvd., Suite 104 · Beaumont, Tx 77707
Bus: (409) 899-4459
Toll Free: (877) 228-0464

Personal Web Site for Primerica: http://primerica.itgo.com