Re: [NTLK] Newton "thinking Newt" logo

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 18:50:24 EDT

-----------------

>>On the bright side, every time I have to think hard now a Newton logo
>>appears on my forehead...

Has anyone noticed that the logo that appears at the top of the Newton's
screen when the Newton is "thinking" is not identical to the Newton logo?!

Look closely - the "real" Newton logo has 3 horizontal hash marks at the
bottom of the light bulb; they are stylized threads on the base of the
"bulb".

The icon/logo that flashes at the top of the screen only has two
horizontal lines.

---

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com