[NTLK] Newton Sync

From: Andrew Patrikalakis (anrp_at_irulethe.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 17:16:00 EDT

Well, for decoding Newton data, I *do* have a Newton Streamed Object
Decoder
that I wrote (that works). But it's not endian-safe; (i.e. you can't use
it on
PCs) should I just release it and hope that someone on this list has the
proper
skills to make this program endian-safe?

Also, I did say something on this list a week ago about another library
that I had
written. It is an encoder/decoder for the Newton docking protocol. It also
works
(over TCP/IP only) but only on Macs because it's not endian-safe.

Currently, only the Newton Connection Library is up (at
http://anrp.irulethe.net/newt) but I may release other stuff (anyone?)

Andrew Patrikalakis

-----
Sent with a Newton - Long Live the Green!
Actual error message from Windows