Re: [NTLK] Anime Desktop Pictures

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 02:40:22 EDT

uh-huh...that's what I get also. A quick look at my
Server error Newton book I compiled
(http://newton.tek-ed.com/books/ServerCodes.PKG) Tells
me that perhaps you have the virtual for that
directory set wrong!...just a guess though because I
certainly don't know a thing about Apache...now IIS!
That's a different story!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Paul Nuernberger <newton_at_thenuernbergers.com>
wrote:

> Your link gives a '403 - Forbidden' error.
>
> Paul Nuernberger
>

> > From: "Andrew Patrikalakis" <anrp_at_irulethe.net>
> > Subject: [NTLK] Anime Desktop Pictures
> >

> > Hello all;
> > I have put up some of the Newton background
> pictures that I have made
> > from anime up to my web site at
> http://anrp.irulethe.net/newton/nback
> > The series that are currently represented there
> are:
>

> --

=====
- Arthur C. Clarke -