Re: [NTLK] LCD & TouchPad - Where to Find?

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:01:12 EDT

> Might be more cost effective to find a complete 2100. Then, your first one
> could be kept for parts for the 2nd, new one...

In case a buy a new MP2100 I would like to use my 2nd one as an experimental
unit and supposing that money isn't a problem (just supposing...) and also
that I'm physical & psichologically prepared to enter this
lcd/backlight/touch pad replacement saga can someone direct me to a company
/ person who can furnish these parts and instructions how to replace them?

--lpetroni