Re: [NTLK] [ANN] AudioChanger

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:18:29 EDT

> OK I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE MP3'S ON NEWTON...SO WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF
> THOSE DONGLES? AND HOW DO U GET THE MP3'S ON TO THE NEWTON? I HAVE THE MAD
> MAX BUT IT DOESNT SAYHOT TO TRANSFER THE ACTUAL MP3'S?

    The dongles are very difficult to find. Mostly because the providers don't
sell the newton connector anymore.

    About getting MP3 to the newton, it's explained in the original web page.

http://www.40hz.org/MADNewton/

    If you have a Mac, you need the iTunes plug-in and a way to connect via
serial to the newton. I think.

    If you have a PC, there are a couple of ways. Using the NTK and my
MP3Builder, you need some very basic knowledge of how NTK works.
    And using the fantastic Sloup by Steve Weyer. There were a thread about
this some time ago on this list. Take a look at the list archive.

Daniel Padilla