Re: [NTLK] Games for the 2100

From: Heiko Cultus (Heiko.Cultus_at_edag.de)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 04:04:19 EDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 25-04-2002 8:21, Daniel Padilla at daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es wrote:
> > You can try to write: viewautopsy(1) in any NewtonScript compiler program.
> > With this, i started to see the ball moving!.
>
> Can you do this on the Newt ?
> And if yes, what would be a good 'NewtonScript compiler program' ?

You can use Dash Board for this. Just make a new Script and write:
viewautopsy(1) . Then press the Test Button. And now can anyone tell me how to
turn this off :) ->viewautopsy(0)
AFAIK is there also a tool, where you can write Newtonscript in the Notepad and
run it with the Assist-Button. Or use NewDevEnv or View Frame...

Heiko