[NTLK] Avi's Backdrop and Background Picture

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 03:16:10 EDT

Hi everyone. First, thanks to all those who gave me help with Pocket
Quicken; after a bit of finagling I was able to get my wallet stored on
my new Newton, with your help. But now comes the second problem.

I just got myself Avi's Backdrop, and I have created a nice picture on
my computer to insert as the background for the backdrop program.
However, I'm at a loss as to how exactly to get the picture on the
Newton, and into the background from there. The file on making
backgrounds included in the backdrop package was reasonably helpful, but
I still can't make much sense of it. I suppose my first problem would
be getting the picture installed on my Newt, and then maybe I can figure
things out from there. :-) Any help would be appreciated, from you
veterans to this program. I'm still relatively new to the Newton; I
haven't racked up hours and hours of use on the thing yet, but I
anticipate doing so. :-) Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael Mays

AIM: V ChaosMonk V
ICQ: 8884529
Y!: v_chaosmonk_v
MSN: chaosmonk_at_hotmail.com
(Trillian is a godly program, isn't it? I sign on to all of the above
using just the one program)